By using idDeals you are agreeing to the following:
1. Users of hotel accommodation must be able to reasonably prove that they are currently an employee of a recognised passenger airline, or a retired employee who remains eligible for industry rebate air travel. (see eligibility for more)
2. Members must not to share their membership login details with any other individual
3. Certain measures on the site will detect multiple use of login details and any member known or suspected of abuse shall have their membership immediately terminated without refund
5. idDeals is not a booking service and does not act as an agent. It is purely an information, indexing, and referral service. All bookings are made directly by users with the business concerned in whose sole opinion eligibility will be determined
6. The information contained on the site is supplied by individual businesses or compiled from information made publicly available by such business, and as such neither idDeals nor Iain Webster make nor imply any recommendation or warranty concerning the listed third parties
7. While every reasonable care has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown on the site, Iain Webster accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions and disclaims any responsibility or duty of care towards any users for loss sustained as a result of using this web site for any purpose whatsoever
8. It is specifcally stated that the standby availability checker application uses publicly available airline availability displays as a basis for predicting and forecasting the likely number of seats being made available for sale by participating airlines. Such predictions and forecasts are based on proprietary software which uses the expert experience and knowledge of iddeals and as such the availability checker does not purport to show 'actual' figures but rather an indication which in the sole opinion of idDeals is believed to be of reasonable accuracy
9. Iain Webster, as copyright owner reserves all rights with respect to the idDeals web site. Except where permitted by the Copyright Act, no part of this site may be reproduced or copied in any form, without the written approval of Iain Webster
10. Users who agree to pay membership fees for site usage shall be entitled to such information displays and capabilities as are described on the site from time to time for such memberships, and for the period of time so described
11. idDeals reserves the right to withdraw from publishing on the site any information at any time in its absolute discretion, including total withdrawal of the service
12. A 'Fair Use' policy applies to the standby availability checker. The definition of 'fair use' is at the sole discretion of idDeals and may be amended from time to time. Anyone who consistently exceeds 50 availabiity requests per 3 day period will be considered to be in breach of 'Fair Use' and may be subject to suspension.
13. Users are not entitled to any refund once they have started to access the service as a paid member. In certain circumstances a refund may be granted at the sole discretion of the management.